JESUS CUTS A DEAL WITH SATAN,must read story



JESUS CUTS A DEAL WITH SATAN

A MUST READ STORY
One day Satan and Jesus were
having a conversation. Satan had
just come from the Garden of
Eden, and he was gloating and
boasting.
"Yes, sir, I just caught
the world full of people down
there.
Set me a trap(!),
used bait I knew they couldn't
resist.

Got 'em all!"
"What are you going to do with
them?" Jesus asked.

Satan replied, "Oh, I'm gonna
have fun! I'm gonna teach
them how to marry and divorce
each other, how to hate
and abuse each other, how to
drink and and curse. I'm gonna
teach them how to invent
guns and bombs and kill each
other.
I'm really gonna have fun!"

"And what will you do when you
get done with them?" Jesus
asked.
"Oh, I'll kill them," Satan glared
proudly.

"How much do you want for
them?" Jesus asked.

"Oh, you don't want those
people. They ain't no good. Why,
you'll take them and they'll just
hate you. They'll spit on you,
curse you and kill you! You don't
want THOSE people!!"

"How much?" He asked again.

Satan looked at Jesus and
sneered, "All your tears, and all
your blood."

Jesus said, "DONE!"
Then He paid the price.

NOTE:
Jesus paid the price by dying on
the cross for the forgiveness of
the sins of mankind.
You are now a free person
without debt. Accept Jesus
and your life will change.
If you believe in Him.
Why not say AMEN?

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post