O Lord, you have not forgotten me.

But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God. - Psalms 40:17


David when he was in desperate situation affirms that God always remembers me. Please read Psalms 40 fully you can understand how David over came the obstacles and the crisis in his time through the help of God. David was always confident that God is with him at all times. Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endureth for ever: (Ps 136:23). When you are well off in your life there are many people to recognize and follow you. But when you are faced to it with trials and tribulation, only the God who loves you, cares for you. God is always concern about you. God already knew your problems, your sufferings, your pains and your desperate needs. But yet God is concern about and your days of sufferings and tears defiantly come to an end. God will again raise you from your present lowly state. And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.(Deut 28:14). Due to lack of faith many times you wrongly assume and cry that God has forsaken me. How shall I give thee up, Ephraim? how shall I deliver thee, Israel? how shall I make thee as Admah? how shall I set thee as Zeboim? mine heart is turned within me, my repentings are kindled together.(Hos 11:8). Even as up now Jesus remembers you and intercedes by sitting at the right hand side of His Father God the almighty. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.(Rom8:34). Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.(Rom 8:26). and the LORD remembered her.(1Sam 1:19). Hannah was deeply worried over her barren condition. She cried and wept in the presence of God in the temple. Her prayers reach God’s presence and God remembered her barren status. God never forsakes or forgets those who cry and appeal to Him. But which of you, having a servant plowing or feeding cattle, will say unto him by and by, when he is come from the field, Go and sit down to meat? And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink?(Lk 18:7-8). Beloved, the prayers and the praise and worship you, who are chosen by Him, raise towards God will never go vain. God never pass by with out wiping away or ignoring your tears. God blessed Hannah and gave her a son. The same God remembers you and will answer your needs. Wherefore it came to pass, when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived, that she bare a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, Because I have asked him of the LORD.(1Sam 1:20). Hezekiah when he was in the dead bed cried to the Lord to remember him. And said, Remember now, O LORD, I beseech thee, how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.(Isa 38:3). God remembered Hezekiah. Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years.(Isa 38:5). God always remembers you like wise you also be stead fast in faith and always remember him. Always remember the wonders and miracles God has done in your life. I will remember the works of the LORD: surely I will remember thy wonders of old.(Ps 77:11). He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.(Ps 111:4). Keep the praise and worship of the Lord at all times. At ay time or at any cost praise and worship of the God the almighty must be your main motto.


The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron. - Psalms 115:12

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post