Watch for the new thing I am going to do

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. – Isaiah 43:19

Many people are questiong them selves, will not God show me the way to solve my debts? Will He not exalt me from lowly position? Will He not give me propmotion in my job? Beloved, you are expecting God to do a new thing (Miracle), and wait for him. Today God promises He will do the miracles you expect. Many can rise against you to obstruct your raise. The new path opened for you may be closed. But when God open one door no one ever can close it. God has the key for the way through which you should walk. These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth (Rev 3:7). I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.(Rev 1:18). You presume that fresh ways will not be opened for me. But God promises He will open you newways for you. He did not conform that he will open ways in your prosperity. He assertain that he will open ways in the wilderness and throught the deserts. I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me. (Isa 45:2-4). The breaker is come up before them: they have broken up, and have passed through the gate, and are gone out by it: and their king shall pass before them, and the LORD on the head of them. (Micah 2:13). God did new thing in the life of Isaac. There was famine in the country during his days. Then he went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar. But God want him not to go to Egypt and He promise He will bless him in his own country. He said to Isaac, If he obeys like Abrham He will bless him. And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of: Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father; And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.(Gen 26:2-5). Because Isaac obeyed God not succumbing to circumstances. Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great.(Gen 26:12-13). You donot come to conclusion looking at your circumstances. Your God is able to change the circumstances and open new way for you. Not only in the wilderness but in the midst of the fire also. When Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego were thrown in to the fire he was in the middle of them in the image of Son of God and opened new ways in the fire. And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.(Dan 3:23-25).

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. - Isaiah 2:3

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post