God refinement should happen

Pray for RC and csi denominations,pray for the revival on this two largest denominations. Let God refine all unwanted things present in the churches(politics, rowdism, corruption,)those who doing corruption God judgement should come upon them. Let the people learn the fear of Lord in practical. Traditions, idols should have been cast into fire, pray such revival to happen, so others will know he is a living God. Pastors, worship leaders, prayer leaders, reverns. Please pray this to happen on immediate effect. God refinement will come.

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God. Zechariah - 13:9

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post